Elekta Versa HD
The Elekta Versa HD is Kern County’s newest linear accelerator. It has advanced radiation capabilities like no other machine in the region. It can treat classic 3-D conformal radiotherapy to advanced stereotactic radiation therapy.
At the same time, Versa HD gives cancer management professionals the flexibility to employ conventional therapies to treat the broad spectrum of tumors throughout the body. Proven in its application, Versa HD is the only system to unlock the true potential of high dose rate delivery due to its market-leading leaf speeds and ultra-low leaf transmission.
- Reduce treatment times with rapid leaf speeds and high dose delivery
- Provide the potential to deliver SBRT/SRS in a standard time slot
- Lower non-therapeutic doses to protect organs-at-risk and potentially reduce the risk of secondary cancer
- Exploit the full potential of high doses for advanced therapies by eliminating previous leaf speed limitations
- Provide custom configurations for unique clinical needs
- Utilize the latest imaging technology to allow soft tissue visualization during treatment